Friday, February 22, 2008

Sex Scandal? Protest? Anti Corruption? Me?

A reported from xxx Magazine interviewed a group of minister for their story of the year magazine post! Here is the conversation between the ministers and the reported

Reported: Good Morning to all of you! From what you have see and
hear, what story will become your most marvellous story for this year?

Minister No1: The sex scandal video!

Reported: Which 1? We got lot of story bout this kind of video! CSK one? Or Edison One?

Chua Soi Lek


Minister No1: Sure the Edison one! Chua SK not interesting at all! Edison one is the most best video i ever see. See him video like seeing a small worm.

Sexiest Gar I Ever See


Reported: hmmmmmm..

Minister No2: I think i more interested in biggest Indian gathering that been held around KL.

Mali! Mali!


Reported: Har?

Minister No2: This means our citizen have same heart! Have nice cooperation among each other. 'Take back our right and kick yours ass if you don't
return back our loss' is their slogan.

Reported: How about your opinion Sir Minister No3?


Minister No3: I think i more like vk lingam story! What a smart talented person! I like the wat his talking. Its sound like me! Its look like me! But Its not me leh! Its can be others that look like me or sound like me. It
can be 80% me but not 100 % me. Reported: So you think VK lingam is
the story of the year ah?

Its Not Me la!


Minister No4: All of the story can't be story of the year la! The story of
the year will be Chong Anak Baba Creating a blog -----
waanakbabamelaka.blogspot.com.


Here The Link


All Minister: Ya! Ya! We all agree about that!

1 comment:

JiNG said...

lol........ Tat would be true.. and surprisingly u have so many post d.. hahhaa.. last time when u created a blog, end up only one post.. hahhaa.. keep it up man.. and.. may be u can blog about dota le.. haha