Sunday, April 6, 2008

When your first time...........

When you first time......
smoking (cough, later on want try more the be pro smoker.....)
drinking liquor ( hot face, sometime its damn painful - vomit like shit)
doing charity (boring, waste time, first time will be the last.....ZZZZ But some people are very enjoy doing that)
reading ( will continue read till finish to know what will happen; see 1 page then throw it away - too boring)
playing new game (if the game is nice...will playing until skip the class....no going to work....)

I think don't try to do the bad thing, because we will will always continuously enjoying doing it.

when your first time come to some new place, you will say - Wah! so beautiful; so fun; so happening here; so boring here; bla bla......May be will come again!

Heaven will be the last destination for you????


Don't laugh at me please! because this is my first time taking a plane going somewhere....


Please stop laughing at me!
And this is my first time going to Sarawak! Sarawak I will coming - the bad thing is i go there for work........Yeah!

3 comments:

JiNG said...

hey boss, help me ta pao kampua when u wanna come back... i will go and retrieve it from u.. im so damn serious.. ok? deal.. hhmm..

Anonymous said...

Hi dude, which town u gonna be staying in Sarawak??

Baba said...

SOrry all! jz cuming back from sarawak! i stay in estate ler! the palm oil estate in bintulu! i can only see palm oil tree around me............