Monday, March 24, 2008

Sleep under stress! Eat under stress! Working under stress! Shitting under stress!

My colleague ask me to buy this? Cool right? Should I? I don't think so! I think i should buy a car first! That my first thing to do? I am not sure! But i really need a car and i still owe PTPTN a lot of money ler! How arg? What would you do!
So many ????? in my mind!
Sleep under stress! Eat under stress! Working under stress! Shitting under stress!

















Hahahaha! Better don't think so much right? Just buy! What car is the better choice for a poor beginner like me should buy? Any suggestion???

7 comments:

Angie said...

Just buy a cheap 2nd hand car and still pay for PTPTN. it's not that much anyway. Or ask your parent to buy you a car.

Baba said...

HAha! i will think bout that! but i dont want to burden my parent anymore ler! I think take deposit form them enough la! WAukakak!

curryegg said...

Haha... use PTPTN to buy.. you're still a student baba?
Nice blog you've here... like ur header-simple and cute... ;)

Anonymous said...

i suggest honda city.. can she really sleep on the bike?

Baba said...

curregg - LOL! I already working ler! Can't use ptptn to buy nia! Last time i got loan and scholarship also not enough la! How to buy! '..'!

Jojo - Honda city? zzzzzz! then i sure no money to eat ! about that gar, i not sure! but i think you can try! hahaha!

Kutu Cat said...

Of course buy a car first. If rain heavily, what you gonna do with a canggih bike? Wait under the overhead bridge while a laoya kancil happily drives pass you. PTPTN can pay back within 20 years. No worries lah.

Baba said...

Kutu Cat- Yes! I also think like that! Hopefully my dream will come true! Thanks Kuku cat!